Saturday 2 January 2016

New Year Resolution for 2016

My big theme for 2016 is "Live life to the fullest" with some sub theme around embracing the childhood in me and be more mindful about my daily life, what happened and what I've been going through.

It takes me years to understand that I have a different life plot compare with other people and even more years for me to accept it. 
I am coming too fast on several areas and coming too slow for some other areas.
I can share that I had a tough childhood time, in which I develop my survival instinct and urge to take responsibility faster than any other kid. Looking back, I am not quite sure that I had a chance of being silly as a kid, or being imaginative as much as I want, life push me to assume responsibility faster than others. 

Growing up, I realize at one point that I enjoy things that supposedly people enjoy around senior high school/college times. As an adult now, I also see that most of my friends already settling down while I am still on my way to craft a better future, perhaps this one will come late for me as well and I will patiently waiting for that.

So cheers to a more playful and mindful 2016! 

P.S. I am still figuring out my plans ahead (as my 2015 reflections made me sure that I need a sense of purpose).

No comments:

Post a Comment