Sunday 17 April 2016

Thought process to be happy

I have been writing about many topics on happiness.
Mathematic of happiness, on being grateful, aftermath of happiness and so on.

Apparently, the key to happiness is even simpler than the things that I have wrote before, well... simple to say but never easy to be done in reality.

The key to happiness is really to decide to feel happy.
I know, I know. It is cliché.. and super tough. But it really is.

Everyday in life, channel your energy and focus to feel happy.
Wake up in the morning and breathe, don't let the thoughts of future and past disturb your inner peace. Breathe and decide to simply feel happy, fill yourself with simple joy - start counting the beautiful things that you have in your life.
In my case, it is the sunshine, the friends and family that I have, the supports I got from my colleagues, the shelter that I owned.

Life is not perfect, and it will never be, so perhaps it is just how we perceive and see things.

I have a frantic and busy life, and sometimes it drives me craaazyyyy
but at times, I just decided and think "ok, life is crazy and then what..? I just do things that I can do, I try my best, I am human and need some sleep time, eat time, and break time. I did my best, if it is not enough for other people then be it. " and I decide to feel happy and content .

That's it, that is the thought process to be happy.
not easy, but with practice and more practice, slowly but sure.. it starts to work.

2 comments: