Thursday 22 May 2014

My Recipe of Happiness

Today, 22 May 2014.

I cannot missed it, I cannot postpone it. I need to write it down.

I am so Happy.
I am sooo Happpyyy, until I think that I will not be able to be happier than today.

Today I feel light and content at the same time.
I feel so alive and grateful for the days that I had.

Why?

So here is the recipe:
  1. I woke up quite early and have the time for sipping hot tea while doing some homework before I do anything else.
  2. I had a good nap in the afternoon, it was only 1.5-2 hours, yet very fulfilling.
  3. I made time to do yoga at my house. It was only 30 mins session guided by some youtube video :p YET it was very refreshing.
  4. I cooked, yes you read it right. I cooked! after a long time, I cooked something with heat. A homecooking food always be the best remedy.
  5. I had dinner with myself, while starring at the beautiful dim light of Jakarta. I had a time for my mind to wander a lot.
These five lists of activities, is my combo package of happiness.

Happiness is simple :)

Love,
Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment