Sunday 4 May 2014

A story of changing name to "Diary of My Busy Mind"

I had once write a post explained that this blog used to have name: "Microstory Blog"
and then changed to the current ordinary name "A Diary of My Busy Mind"

Well, I suddenly want to explain it once again.

Me personally actually love the first name better.
Yet, the one who will understand is probably just a very small number of people and this blog will not be attractive for most people, while the objective of my blog is to share my thoughts and lesson learned in life to as many people as possible.

But well, let me try to explain the meaning of both names.

MICROSTORY BLOG


I always think myself as a complicated person. I see things in depth and detail.
Probably its the mix of science as my education background, and my reflective personality traits..Its the perfect mix for me to spend lot of time thinking in depth and detail way.
I always imagine things on very tiniest structure-in atomic structure to be exact.

I imagine my brain as a house of billions of neuron cells, and each of that neurons has their own purpose, has their own life, thoughts and vision. 
On the human thinking process, I imagine that billion of neurons will have different perspectives with other billion neurons - They bring different messages, different campaigns, and they race one and each other until one party wins and the human make a decision or choose which statement to believe.


I also imagine, my brain as a big compartment of memory. Its like a huge big room where giant cupboards placed, or its like a computer system where there are thousands folder where I categorize memory.


And I want my microstory blog to capture those tiny little details in my life, so that every readers understand the process, comprehend the detail story before arriving to the take outs.

DIARY OF MY BUSY MIND

This sounds more ordinary...yet, more humble and simple?
Above explanation shows how busy my brain is :)
and I come up with the idea that this name can still capture my tiniest little things yet understood by larger population :D

yet, let my readers give me the input of this... which one do you prefer ?

No comments:

Post a Comment