Sunday 5 August 2012

It took me 25 years to have the courage to publish this blog


I always want to have a blog. A good one, an inspiring one.
And up to now, I’ve made efforts to produce two blogs.
So this is my third one.
and why the hell on earth I make another new one?
~ that’s probably the question pop up in your mind when you read this line.
 
Here’s the story begin…
On my two previous blogs, I don’t have the courage to publish myself.
I don’t have the courage to say “this is me, world” ; I put a lot of stories and life lessons there, but yet I am trying too hard to be perfect until I don’t think it is good enough to be published.
And actually what I did with the blogs, I did it with my life for this whole 25 years.
 
For whole of this time, I always want to be a good writer, but then I think that I need to be as perfect as my fave writer to be able to write, to be able to put the the words nicely in a sentence, to be smart enough to choose the right grammar, to be able to be structured enough to make a good plot, to be able to be fun enough to have a reader, and to be able to inspire people with my story.
 
And yes, that’s also made me realize that that’s what I did with my life.
I am waiting, waiting, waiting and waiting until someday I become as perfect as all the writers that I look up to..
I’ve been living for 25 years 4 months, and in fact, just yesterday, yes- yesterday, 3rd Aug 2012.
I realized that I will never reach any goals in my life if I keep looking at others and trying to be them.
I am me! and I am unique, and I cannot be everyone else. And so do them, they are themselves when they’re producing that all amazing blog that I love.
 
So, starting today, I decide to be myself, to be me.. –> that’s why I am saying, It took me 25 years to publish this blog.
This is me, who not really smart, who have a bad grammar, who sometimes really un-structured and impulsive. And this is me trying to share every story in the journey of finding myself – Convince myself it is okay to have a blog with limited way to explain the story * will try my best!
 
Enjoy my past post, which I kept for 4 years? 
and I promise, I'll try to keep posting.
Luv,
cath

No comments:

Post a Comment