Saturday 28 February 2015

What is Your Plan Before Dying?

The title sounds creepy for some people. But not for me..
Unlike any other person generally, I'd like to know my time limit.
I'd like to know how much time left for me.

The biggest mistake most people made, they assume their time is unlimited. The second biggest mistake people made, they stick to only one plan and refuse to adjust to other plan.

I make a plan and the backup plan for my life..

If tomorrow, suddenly things happen and I am gone, I'll be happy and content - I have done so much more than I ever planned before.
If tomorrow, doctors suddenly said I only have 24 weeks left, I'll be happy too - I will quit my job as soon as I can, I will plan a good crematory, joining some insurance plan for the family, and travelling around the world before the time is coming.

If somehow I still have 3-4 years left, I will go back to school and do more travelling.
If it is ten years, I'll make sure I can afford live somewhere near the beach where I can feel the ocean breeze and staring on every waves on the beach every single days.
If it is twenty-thirty years from now, I'll make sure I raise a good kid and give him/her the knowledge and wisdom of life as much as I can.
And I think, I don't wish to live more than fifty years from today. I have lived enough life to be happy, to be content, to plan anything and to stop expecting from tomorrow.

See, don't you think it is easier if you just make a timeframe for your life? So whatever may come tomorrow to your life, you feel more ready on prioritizing what is more important for you.


The Time is not Unlimited

No comments:

Post a Comment