Monday 6 August 2012

I used to named my blog as microstory blog..


Why?
I wish this blog could capture every microthought appeared every microsecond in my head.
I wish through this blog, I could share every microdetails of my worth experience.
Hoping that it would help someone when reading mine; in a way help to share something tiny worth and well shared.
 
In 24 hours of your daily life, so many micro things happened; without us realize about it.
Every second; there is hundreds micro process happened in your body.
From a micro diffusion of oxygen to your lungs up to a hundreds micro pulse transferred in your brain when read this sentences.
And of course there are a lot more micro things happened in your daily life and surroundings.
and that every single detail; is worth to shared.
 
So many people waiting for BIG things in their life to be shared.
in my microstory; that will be never happened.
Every thought; every small thing is worth to share.
 
So. enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment