Tuesday 19 August 2014

Eagle

Dear Eagle,

I remember found you one day years ago
You are handsome, brave yet bruised.
I remember found you with your broken wings,
defeated by the unmet expectations and fear of being alone.

I decided to take care of you while I know you'll fly someday
I fed you love and warmth, hoping you gain your hope and confident.
I'd love to see you try to fly once again, even if I know that I'll miss you badly.

The time for you to fly is nearly come
I looked back and never regret decision I made 
I find every seconds worth, seeing your wings spread and your every attempt to fly

I always know that your home is not with me
You are meant to be flying upthere, somewhere.
I wish you enjoy every storm and weather you are flying into

Send me some prays when you are away.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment