Monday 2 February 2015

5 to 6

Chasing happiness is a grand theme all people talking about lately.

Some said you should be married to be happy
Some said you should be famous to be happy
Some said you should be powerful and secure to be happy
Some said you should go to party to be happy

Can you find what is wrong with my sentences above?
No, it is not because it is repetitive and boring..
It is because we just put too much prerequisites to be happy.

One of my tricks of happiness is actually simple, yet for me, pricey.
Well one said that there is nothing such as free lunch.

I always have this magical happy feeling when I am able to wake up naturally at 5AM errr... or 5.15 AM (I am not a morning person, rarely wake up as early as 5AM), and if I could spend that magical hours looking at the changes of the color of the sky.
There is a burst of hope when the dark faded into lights, and that hope rides me into a peace state of mind which make me feel happy enough to continue my life.


1 comment:

  1. Nice view. :)

    Kebahagiaan adalah milik mereka yang berada pada saat ini :)

    ReplyDelete