Sunday 23 February 2014

Change preferences

People change.
they change their minds
they change their preferences
they change their friends
even they change their type of soulmate.

There is nothing right or wrong on this.
Each people just learn in different way.

Me myself choose different style of friendship.
Previously, I prefer to have small number of friends-
previously, I want to have a deep relationship with small number of people who I call friend.
previously, I want to hear anything about them.

Yet, life change.
and so do I.
now, I prefer to have many friends
and I don't need to know their past, their deep story or having deep connection.
Laughing together is enough to be called a friend.

Its probably sound superficial, yet I find it better.
I can learn a lot of new perspectives, without expectation burdening.

So, anyone want to be my friend now? :)



No comments:

Post a Comment