Sunday 23 March 2014

A Letter to a best friend (that turns out to be the best lover)

Dear You,

I write this letter years before we are separated.
And I write this not because I would like to leave you or separate from you..I just know, that someday, our story will come to an end for whatever reasons.

I write it now, so that we can memorize what we have now, in these glorious beautiful moments.

I would like to thank you for all the moments we have spent together.
Your presence in my life teach me thousands love and life lessons, lessons that probably you yourself have not learned..

Our moments teach me that love does not always about having..but its about giving the best out of yourself.
Love is not always about to be together, it needs us to grow ourselves, separately sometimes, and gather back together to be stronger than before.

You teach me that heart is capable to be expanded, to love more than one God’s creature at the same time. And the most valuable of all, you show me love that teach me about being vulnerable and feel strong at the same time.

Thanks for sharing moments and lessons with me .

Yours always,

Me

1 comment: